If you are in crisis, we [Southwark Group of Tenants Organisation] are here to support you.
Here are a few numbers that might prove useful during this period.
If you do not have internet access and need any numbers or information please contact SGTO on 0207 639 6718.
If you are experiencing problems paying for emergency items, such as fuel, you can call Southwark Emergency Support Scheme on 0207 525 2434
If you are experiencing difficulty applying for benefits you can refer yourself to Southwark Local Support team 0207 525 2434
If you are struggling with your mental health during this period you can call Southwark Wellbeing Hub for confidential support on 0203 751 9684 9am-5pm. You can also contact 07849 084368.
- Remember to stay safe in your home.
- Do not answer the door to any strangers.
- No one from the police or health services should come to your home to do tests.
- If you are concerned about your health call 111
- if you are concerned about crime call 101
- if you are experiencing any emergency call 999