Southwark council conducts monthly walkabouts on the estate to identify and address things that need repairing and improvement the can be made.
They take place from 10am – 12:30pm, meeting place is the central entrace of Rowland Hill House. Dates for 2016 / 17 are:
25 May 2016
22 June 2016
20 July 2016
24 August 2016
21 September 2016
19 October 2016
23 November 2016
21 December 2016
25 January 2017
22 February 2017
22 March 2017
ESTATE SERVICES Nelson Square Gardens
Your Resident Officer is Adama Mansaray -Telephone no: 020 7525 2858
The work we do to maintain your estate includes:
• Clearing litter and removing any fly-tipping in and around the estate
• Cleaning and mopping lifts
• Sweep and clean communal areas of the estate
• Ensure litter bins are emptied when they are 75% full
• Inspect rubbish chutes and remove blockages
• Mop the floor of the main communal area
• Empty dog waste bins Refuse and recycling services
• Refuse collection days are Tuesdays, Thursdays and Saturdays for Rowland Hill House, Vaughan House and Helen Gladstone House. (collection days and frequency are subject to change and we will keep you updated as changes happen)
• Recycling collection days are Mondays for Rowland Hill and Vaughan House and Mondays and Thursdays for Helen Gladstone House.
• Mixed collection days are Wednesdays for Rowland Hill and Vaughan house. None for Helen Gladstone
Surgeries take place at Nelson Square Residents and Tenants Association Hall, 60A Rowland Hill House, Nelson Square, at 6.30pm before TRA meetings. All residents. are welcome to discuss any tenancy related issues with Adama Mansaray.
We carry out an inspection of the estate every four weeks with representatives from residents. The inspections take place on a Wednesday from 10.00am – 12.30pm, meeting point is at Rowland Hill House, Central Entrance. Quality checks of our cleaning and grounds maintenance services and identification of communal repairs/issues on the estate are noted at the inspections. All residents are invited to attend these inspections. If you are interested please contact me on the telephone number above.
Useful housing contacts
Rent-Pay by direct debit & deb1Ucred1t card: 020 7525 2600
Pay online @www.southwark.gov.uk/onlinepayment
Repairs – Report repair on 0800 952 4444 (24hours)
Environment – Abandoned vehicles, flytipping, bulky collections (free), graffiti, rubbish collection – 020 7525 2000
Southwark antisocial behaviour unit – Tel: 020 7525 2600, email: email@example.com & web:
Leaseholders/ freeholders – Home ownership unit – Mon to Fri, 9am to 5pm Tel: 0207 525 2600 or email: hsg. homeownersh firstname.lastname@example.org k
We are committed to providing a high quality service to all our residents.
If you are not getting the level of service we say we will provide tell us by contacting us on the numbers listed above so we can put it right.