Our association needs a logo, and we want your help with designing it.
Submit your entry by 24 April 2016, either through our website, or through our letter box.
The winner will take away £100 worth of John Lewis vouchers, the runner-up £50 worth of John Lewis vouchers.
There are no hard limits on what is possible, but the guidelines below should help decide how to approach your entry.
- the design will server various purposes, for example as logo on the web site, as letter head, for business cards, and in official correspondence with residents, the council, funders, parliament, and other official bodies
- the design must usable in digitized form (either natively, or via scan)
- the design should be reproducible in black and white
- a variety of sizes can be accepted, 300px x 186px may be a good place to start
- The winner and runner-up are chosen by vote of the committee
- The choice of the committee is final, and cannot be challenged
- The winner forgoes all copyright claims to his / her entry by accepting the prize
- The committee may choose to use an alternative design, regardless of the prize being awarded
- Late entries cannot be accepted
- Participants must prove a connection with Nelson Square Gardens (i.e. live here, or care for somebody who lives here)
What our friends have
(for your inspiration)